HORSE RACING BETTING
Basic Horse Racing Betting for Beginners
Bookmaker agencies offer the most convenient way for racing enthusiasts to place their bet and follow the progress of the race. Betting on the horses is among the most popular products offered, and where many make the most winnings. Innovations in the betting market make it possible for punters to select the type of betting they are more at ease with, and where they can easily strategize their next moves. Horse racing betting is now more comprehensive, with several options to choose from, and more ways to optimize winning probabilities.
2012 Betting Bonuses:
- Sportsbet $250 FREE BET BONUS + Best Odds Of 3 Totes – Click Here
- IASbet $100 Free Bet Bonus + Better Odds Than The 3 TABs – Click Here
- Centrebet $200 Free Bet + Huge Fixed & Early Betting Markets – Click Here
- SportingBet $200 Free Bet + MaxiDiv For Better Odds – Click Here
- LuxBet 100% Deposit Bonus To New Members – Click Here
Standard Horse Racing Betting
This is most popular due to the simplicity of its process. You will bet on one or more horses in a race, and if any of your pick finishes first, second, or third place, you win the prize.
Below is a list of the standard horse racing betting types:
- Win – Here you can bet on one or more horses in the same race. If any of your picks finishes first place, you will get the payout. The idea is very plain it is either your horse wins the race, or you lose the bet.
- Place – Here you are also allowed to place your bet on one or more horses in the same race. If any of your picks finishes first, second, or third place, or maybe fourth depending on the number of runners in the race, you will get the payout.
Win / Place. Here you have the chance to win either the place payout or the win payout, or both. You can bet on one or more horses in a race, and if one of your picks finishes first place, you will collect all the total win payout. But if any of your picks finishes second or third place, you will get a share of the place payout.
Exotic Horse Racing Betting
With exotic horse racing betting, you are allowed to pick one or more horses in the same race to finish in the first two to four places. Here you will have to plan your moves well, or else other experienced bettors may take advantage of your errors. But if you know how to play your cards right, you can earn much more than you can ever win from the other betting types.
- Quinella Betting - Here, you should pick the horses to finish first and second places in either order.
- For example, if you place a Quinella on horse numbers 2 and 5 at $5 to finish first and second places, you win if the final turnout of the race is either 2-5 or 5-2. To increase your probability of winning, you can have multiple bets. For example, if you place a Quinella on horse numbers 2, 5 and 7 at $5, you win if the final turnout of the race is 2-5, 5-2, 2-7, 7-2, 5-7, or 7-5.
- Exacta Betting – Here, you should pick the horses to finish first and second places in exact order.
- For example, if you place an Exacta on horse numbers 2 and 5 at $5 to finish first and second places, you win if the end result of the race is 2-5. Nevertheless, you can double your Exactas to increase your chances of winning. For instance, you can place an Exacta on horse numbers 2 and 5 at $5 for a 2-5 finish, and another $5 for a 5-2 finish.
- Trifecta Betting – Here, you should pick the horses to finish first, second, and third places in exact order. Lets say you place a Trifecta for horse numbers 2, 5 and 7 at $5. If the race results in 2-5-7, you win the prize. You can also multiply your combinations for greater chances to win.
- For example, you can place 3 Trifectas for horse numbers 2, 5 and 7 at $15 you win if these 3 horses finish on top 3 in any order.
Betting on the horses is very different from how it was 30 years ago. While before, the horse you placed your bet on should finish in the first position for you to bag the prize, nowadays there are various betting types to go for. Standard horse racing betting features straightforward odds, but limited chances of winning. But while it is hard to strategize your moves in exotic horse racing betting, here is where you can win large amounts of money.